2020 Championship

In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Committee of the IGL has met virtually to consider the viability of holding this year’s Championship.

Following its recent communication with the Affiliated Societies, the Committee is conscious that a number of societies are awaiting clarification as to whether there will be a 2020 Retriever Championship.

The Committee will continue monitoring developments and anticipates making a further statement regarding the Championship in the coming weeks.

The IGL remains mindful of the many stakeholders interested in the Retriever Championship and the developing landscape of Governmental advice in relation to COVID-19.